28 August, 2017
- 5 Times Celebrities Reminded Us How Important Workout Buddies Are
- This Yoga Blogger Is Taking Relationship Goals to the Next Level
- The Celebrity Anti-Aging Secret Is Actually a Special Type of Yoga
- Sylvester Stallone Gets His Butt Kicked by a Trendy Fitness Class
- Eva Longoria Admits She's Out of Shape, But We Can All Relate
Lance Bass Doing Yoga With His Two Pups Is the Cutest
Lance Bass and his dogs, Chip and Dale, really know how to stay (ahem) in sync_._ The ’90s teen heartthrob has made pet adoption his passion and recently showed off some yoga moves with his pups on Instagram.
Taking partner yoga to new heights, Bass hosted a “doga” class to promote Natural Balance pet foods and found that yoga is not just good exercise for humans, but that it is also a great way to keep your pets active. “Switch up your exercise routine with your pets to keep them active,” Bass writes.
Bass has worked with People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) in the past to support pet adoption, and Chip and Dale make appearances on his Instagram regularly. Just last week, Bass made sure Dale was ready for the big solar eclipse.
Bass is hardly the first to explore yoga with animals. Trends like goat yoga and cat yoga are also taking the ancient exercise beyond the traditional vinyasa flow class.