Lebron James Quotes
LeBron James is undoubtedly one of the most recognizable athletes on the planet. Over the course of his long career, he has left behind quotes that resonate not only with basketball players, but with all young children alike.
LeBron James Motivational Quotes
1. "I hear that word pressure all the time. There is a lot of pressure put on me, but I don't put a lot of pressure on myself. I feel if I play my game, it will take care of itself."
2. "You can't be afraid to fail. It's the only way to succeed. You're not gonna succeed all the time and I know that."
"Nothing is given. Everything is earned."
4. "Ask me to play. I'll play. Ask me to shoot. I'll shoot. Ask me to pass. I'll pass. Ask me to steal, block out, lead, dominate. Anything. But it's not what you ask of me. It's what I ask of myself."
5. "Greatness is defined by how much you want to put into what you do."
LeBron James Quotes about Life
1. "Commitment is a big part of what I am and what I believe. How committed are you to winning? How committed are you to being a good friend? To being trustworthy? To being successful? How committed are you to being a good father, a good teammate, a good role model? There's that moment every morning when you look in the mirror: are you committed or are you not?"
2. "I'm going to use all my tools, my God-given ability, and make the best life I can with it."
3. "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."
4. "But sports carried me away from being in a gang or being associated with drugs. Sports was my way out."
5. "Once you become a professional athlete or once you do anything well, then you're automatically a role model... I have no problem being a role model, I love it. I have kids looking up to me and hopefully, I inspire these kids to do good things."
LeBron James Quotes about Leadership
1. "I think team first. It allows me to succeed, it allows my team to succeed."
2. "When you have that respect from your teammates, it makes it a lot more comfortable."
3. "People will hate you, rate you, shake you, and break you. But how strong you stand is what makes you."
4. "When you have one of the best players on the court being unselfish, I think that transfers to the other players."
5. "I hate letting my teammates down. I know I'm not going to make every shot. Sometimes I try to make the right play, and if it results in a loss, I feel awful. I don't feel awful because I have to answer questions about it. I feel awful in that locker room because I could have done something more to help my teammates win."