Coors Field, Home of the Colorado Rockies
What team plays at Coors Field?
The Colorado Rockies play at Coors Field.
When Did Coors Field Open?
Coors Field opened in 1995.
Who owns Coors Field?
The Colorado Rockies Baseball Club owns the stadium.
Where is Coors Field located?
The stadium is located at 2001 Blake Street, Denver, Colorado, USA.
What Times Do the Gates Open?
All gates open 2 hours prior to the scheduled start time of the game.
What are the Coors Field dimensions?
Left Field – 347 feet (106 m)
Left-Center – 390 feet (119 m)
Center Field – 415 feet (126 m)
Right-Center – 375 feet (114 m)
Right Field – 350 feet (107 m)
Backstop – 56 feet (17 m)
What is the Coors Field seating capacity?
According to the MLB, Coors Field seating capacity is 50,144.
Average attendance in 2021 was 24,854. On average, the stadium was 50% filled each game.
Last season, 48,245 fans were at the most attended game against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Sunday July 17th. 7,120 fans were at the least attended game against the Houston Astros on Thursday April 21st.
Coors Field Seating Map
MLB provides a Coors Field Seating Map.
What are the Amenities at Coors Field?
- The Blue Moon Brewery at The Sandlot is a microbrewery that is behind the right-field stands, with an entrance from Coors Field
- Behind the center field wall is a landscape decoration that reflects the typical environment of the Rocky Mountains
- Outdoor party deck
What can you bring into Coors Field?
The following things are prohibited at Coors Field:
- Aerosol sunscreen
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, or marijuana (medical or otherwise) in any form
- Aluminum or metal cans (including any aerosol cans)
- Animals (except trained service dogs for Guests with disabilities)
- Backpacks or other multi-pocket bags including multi-pocket purses
- Beach balls, balloons and other inflatables
- Bota bags or wine skin
- Bullhorns or noise makers
- Camera tri, dual or single leg pods by non-media personnel
- Confetti, soap bubbles
- Drones (unmanned aerial vehicles)
- Firearms or other weapons
- Fishing nets, poles or ball retrieval devices
- Fruits or vegetables larger than a grapefruit must be sliced
- Glass bottles
- Hard-sided briefcases, regardless of size
- Hard-sided coolers and containers, regardless of size
- Insulated coolers, cups and thermoses larger than 22 oz.
- Knives of any size or shape
- Non-alcoholic beer or similar items
- Laser pointers
- Pizza boxes larger than personal size
- Selfie sticks
- Skateboards, rollerblades or shoes with wheels (Heelys)
- Soft-sided bags and containers larger than 16”x 16”x 8”
- Squirt guns or super soakers
- Sticks or clubs (including signs attached to sticks)
- Stools or folding chairs
The following things are permitted at Coors Field:
- Baseball bats for the purpose of autographs; must be stored underneath the seats once the game begins
- Brooms - 6’ maximum length (only on the day of a potential sweep)
- Camel packs which are empty
- Food items (including glass baby food jars)
- Fruit or vegetables grapefruit-sized or smaller
- Helmets, motorcycle or bicycle
- Insulated cups or thermoses 22 ozs. or smaller
- Paper or plastic cups with permitted beverages
- Plastic baby bottles
- Plastic beverage containers
- Potato chip or nut cardboard cans with metal tops or bottoms
- Seat cushions and bleacher back rest
- Soft-sided, single-pocket bags or containers 16”x 16”x 8” or smaller
- Still and video cameras
- Strollers - that fold or collapse to fit underneath seats (larger strollers may be claim-checked at the gates upon entry)
- Umbrellas during the threat of inclement weather. In consideration of the safety and sight lines of others, please use only small, compact umbrellas (28” to 34” span). Large golf umbrellas and umbrellas with metal tips are strongly discouraged.
Can you tailgate at Coors Field?
There is no official tailgating at Coors Field, but fans are able to consume alcohol in the parking lots and parking spaces before first pitch.
How much is Coors Field parking?
You can expect to pay between $17-22.
Does Coors Field require vaccine?
Negative COVID-19 test or vaccination is not required.
Can you pay with cash at Coors Field?
Coors Field is a cashless facility.
There are two reverse ATMs at Coors Field, which are designed to convert cash into a payment card that is valid at Coors Field and most retailers who accept credit cards. The locations are:
- Behind Section 114
- Behind Section 330 - Clocktower area
Best options for food at Coors Field
These are some of the best options you should try:
- Tenders, Love, and Chicken
- Biker Jim’s Gourmet Dogs
Price of beer at Coors Field
You can expect to pay $8.75 for both 20 oz. domestic draft beers and 16 oz. micro and import beers.
Restaurants near Coors Field
Some of the most popular restaurants near Coors Field are:
- Jackson's LoDo
- Blake Street Tavern
- Ian's Pizza
- Lodo's Bar & Grill
Hotels near Coors Field
- The Rally Hotel
- Hotel Indigo Denver
- Hilton Garden Inn - Denver Union Station
This article was written by the CareerTrend team, copy edited and fact checked through a multi-point auditing system, in efforts to ensure our readers only receive the best information. To submit your questions or ideas, or to simply learn more about CareerTrend, contact us [here](http://careertrend.com/about-us).