Rogers Centre, Home of the Toronto Blue Jays
What team plays at Rogers Centre?
The Toronto Blue Jays play at Rogers Centre.
When Did Rogers Centre Open?
Rogers Centre opened in 1989.
Who owns Rogers Centre?
Rogers Communications owns the stadium.
Where is Rogers Centre located?
The stadium is located at 1 Blue Jays Way, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
What Times Do the Gates Open?
Gates open 90 minutes before the first pitch on weekdays and 2 hours before on weekends.
What are the Rogers Centre dimensions?
Left Field Line – 328 ft (100 m)
Left-Centre Power Alley – 375 ft (114 m)
Centre Field – 400 ft (120 m)
Right-Centre Power Alley – 375 ft (114 m)
Right Field Line – 328 ft (100 m)
Backstop – 60 ft (18 m)
What is the Rogers Centre seating capacity?
According to the MLB, Rogers Centre seating capacity is 49,282.
Average attendance in 2021 was 10,201. On average, the stadium was 21% filled each game.
Last season, 29,942 fans were at the most attended game against the Baltimore Orioles on Monday October 3rd. 1,107 fans were at the least attended game against the Philadelphia Phillies on Monday May 16th.
Rogers Centre Seating Map
MLB provides an Rogers Centre Seating Map
What are the Amenities at Rogers Centre?
Rogers Centre was an architectural marvel at the time it opened, as it was the first stadium with a retractable roof, allowing events to be held year-around, regardless of the weather. The retractable roof weighs over 21 million pounds and takes 20 minutes to open or close.
What can you bring into Rogers Centre?
The following things are prohibited at Rogers Centre:
- Large handbags, knapsacks etc. exceeding 16" x 16" x 8"
- Hard-sided coolers
- Cameras with detachable lens' and/or larger than 3" in size
- Alcohol beverages and/or illegal drugs
- Sticks (including signs attached to a stick), golf ball retrievers
- Selfie-sticks and/or retractable poles or devices
- Laser pens
- Pressurized air horns
- Glass bottles
- Plastic bottles or cans larger than 600ml
- Projectiles that can cause injury or disruption during a game or event
- Frisbees, beach balls or other inflatable objects
- Weapons and/or knives (including pocket knives)
- Fireworks and any other illegal substances
- Squirt guns
- Stools or folding/collapsible chairs
- Full face masks that conceal a person's face
- Full costume face masks that conceal a person's face
- Oversized costumes, mascot apparel
- Gang colours/clothing
- Clothing with offensive and/or inappropriate language or statements
Can you bring a Stroller into Rogers Centre?
Baby strollers are allowed, but must be checked at a Fan Services location and not stored at the fan's seat or at the top of the aisle. On weekends, additional Stroller Valet locations can be found at Sections 204 and 527.
Can I Bring a Bag into Rogers Centre?
Soft-sided bags such as diaper bags, medical bags, and small purses/knapsacks are permitted, Hard-sided cooler bags and containers are not permitted.
Any bag larger than 16 inches by 16 inches by 8 inches will not be permitted into Rogers Centre.
Can you bring food into Rogers Centre?
Fans can bring outside food into the stadium as long as the items are wrapped, bagged, or left inside a container to avoid spillage. Food containers must comply with bag policy, be soft-sided, and small enough to fit under the fan's seat.
Plastic bottles and/or cans holding 600ml or less and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted. Fans are strictly prohibited from bringing outside alcohol inside the stadium. Plastic bottles holding more than 600ml and glass bottles are prohibited. Glass or metal bottles are not permitted.
Can you tailgate at Rogers Centre?
You can not tailgate at Rogers Centre's parking lots before or after a game. Fans typically pregame at local bars near the stadium.
How much is Rogers Centre parking?
You can expect to pay between $15-$25.
Does Rogers Centre require vaccine?
In accordance with Ontario’s latest public health guidelines, proof of vaccination and face coverings will no longer be required for fans entering Rogers Centre.
Can you pay with cash at Rogers Centre?
ATMs/TD Green Machines are no longer available in stadium. Rogers Centre is accepting cashless payment only.
Reverse ATMs (cash input to receive a pre-loaded debit card) are available inside Jays Shop (Section 112) and at Section 134.
Best options for food at Rogers Centre
All the prime concessions are located in the 100 Level.
These are some of the best options you should try:
- Chicken wings at a Quaker Steak & Lube, located behind Section 134
- Deli sandwich from Shopsy's Deli, located behind Section 125
- Santa Fe Chopped Pork Nachos loaded with BBQ smoked pork, cheese, salsa, black beans, green onions, sour cream and fresh jalapenos from The Roundhouse Carvery and Bar, located behind Section 122
Price of beer at Rogers Centre
A 12-ounce beer costs $5.50 on the Dugout Deals menu.
Restaurants near Rogers Centre
Some of the most popular restaurants near Rogers Centre are:
- Steamwhistle Brewery and Biergarten - 2 min walk
- The Pint - 4 min walk
- Bar Hop King - 7 min walk
- Amsterdam Brewhouse - 8 min walk
Hotels near Rogers Centre
The Rogers Centre Renaissance Hotel is part of the stadium beyond the outfield. It has 350 rooms, with 70 that overlook the playing field.
This article was written by the CareerTrend team, copy edited and fact checked through a multi-point auditing system, in efforts to ensure our readers only receive the best information. To submit your questions or ideas, or to simply learn more about CareerTrend, contact us [here](http://careertrend.com/about-us).