Chase Field, Home of the Arizona Diamondbacks
Chase Field, Maricopa County Upcoming 14-Day Weather Report (10/20/2022 to 11/04/2022)
Planning for a visit to Chase Field? Don't let unexpected weather ruin your fun. Here's the weather report for the next two weeks in Maricopa County, Arizona.
For today's weather verdict, wind is expected to travel at the speed of 3.14 MPH. There will be scattered clouds. Humidity level is 25. During the day, the temperature will feel like 80, and feel like 80 at night. Looking forward to catch the beautiful sunset before the game? Don't miss it at 5:48 PM today.
What team plays at Chase Field?
The Arizona Diamondbacks play at Chase Field.
When Did Chase Field Open?
Chase Field opened in 1998.
Who owns Chase Field?
The Maricopa County Stadium District owns the stadium.
Where is Chase Field located?
The stadium is located at 401 East Jefferson Street, Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
What Times Do the Gates Open?
All gates open 2 hours prior to the scheduled start time of the game.
What are the Chase Field dimensions?
Left Field – 330 ft (101 m)
Left-Center – 374 ft (114 m)
Left-Center (deep) – 413 ft (126 m)
Center Field – 407 ft (124 m)
Right-Center (deep) – 413 ft (126 m)
Right-Center – 374 ft (114 m)
Right Field – 334 ft (102 m)
What is the Chase Field seating capacity?
According to the MLB, Chase Field seating capacity is 48,686.
Average attendance in 2021 was 12,877. On average, the stadium was 26% filled each game.
Last season, 31,661 fans were at the most attended game against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Monday June 20th. 5,560 fans were at the least attended game against the Miami Marlins on Wednesday May 11th.
Chase Field Seating Map
MLB provides a Chase Field Seating Map.
What are the Amenities at Chase Field?
The most unusual feature at Chase Field, is the swimming pool, located behind part of the right field fence!
What can you bring into Chase Field?
The following things are prohibited at Chase Field:
- Animals (except for service animals)
- Aerosol cans
- Drones and other remote controlled vehicles
- Drugs or other illegal substances (including medical marijuana)
- Firearms, knives or weapons of any kind
- Fireworks or other incendiary devices
- Camera Tri, Dual or Single Leg Pods by Non-Media Personnel
- Skateboards, rollerblades, scooters, razors or shoes with wheels
- Obscene, offensive, indecent or inappropriate clothing/attire
- Blow horns or Noisemakers
- Fishing Nets
- Beach Balls, balloons or other inflatables (without prior approval)
- Laser Pens
- Flags with poles not sold in the Team Shop or of a non-baseball nature.
- Banners containing commercial, political or obscene material or that block guest views
- Bicycles (may be parked at approved bike parking racks)
- "Bubble-making" liquids, machines, etc. for blowing bubbles
- Bags and wallets exceeding the size of a small clutch bag (6.5" W x 4.5" H)
- Luggage of any kind, computer bags, camera bags, briefcases, fanny packs, cinch bags or any bag larger than the permissible size (6.5" W x 4.5" H)
Can you bring a Stroller into Chase Field?
Strollers are welcome as long as they don't block any aisle ways. You can check strollers in at one of the Guest Relations offices on the Main Concourse (Section 128) and Upper Concourse (Section 322).
Can I Bring a Bag into Chase Field?
Chase Field has a Clear Bag Policy. Each fan may carry one bag that is clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC no larger than 12" x 6" x 12" or a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar). Additionally, fans may also carry a small clutch purse no larger than 4.5" x 6.5", with or without a handle or strap, that is subject to search.
Can you bring food into Chase Field?
Outside food is permitted as long as it’s in a clear plastic bag.
Can you tailgate at Chase Field?
Tailgating is permitted in the Chase Field parking lots.
How much is Chase Field parking?
You can expect to pay around $20.
Does Chase Field require vaccine?
Negative COVID-19 test or vaccination is not required.
Can you pay with cash at Chase Field?
Chase Field is cashless and will only accept credit/debit cards, advanced purchases, and touchless payments.
Best options for food at Chase Field
These are some of the best options you should try:
- Paradise Valley Burger Company: Sweet potato tots
- Game Seven Grill: Wings with the world’s hottest pepper
- Big Dawgs: Cheeseburger dogs
Price of beer at Chase Field
You can expect to pay around $4.
Restaurants near Chase Field
Some of the most popular restaurants near Chase Field are:
- Bar Veraz - The Barcelona EDITION
- El Nacional
- Mood Rooftop Bar & Restaurant
Hotels near Chase Field
- Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix
- Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel
This article was written by the CareerTrend team, copy edited and fact checked through a multi-point auditing system, in efforts to ensure our readers only receive the best information. To submit your questions or ideas, or to simply learn more about CareerTrend, contact us [here](http://careertrend.com/about-us).