How to Make Your Own Cheerleading Mixes
Having the right cheerleading mix is fundamental to a successful cheerleading display. One method is to source out the job and order a custom cheer mix from a company. But if your team cannot afford to buy its own custom cheerleading mix, there are a few ways to make your own cheerleading mixes for free, as well.
Use a custom cheerleading mix service, such as CustomCheerMix.com or GoldMedalMixes.com. These services charge a fee, but they allow you to choose any songs for the mixes and will also record a custom voice-over for the squad.
- Use an audio recording program such as Audacity to record your own cheerleading mixes from clips and samples of other cheerleading mixes.
- Download, install, and run the recording software.
- Press the Record button, and then play an MP3, CD, or other audio or video file.
- Audacity will record the sound.
- Press the Stop button when finished and
- click File and Export to save the recording as an MP3 file.
- Use audio editing software such as GarageBand to splice the sounds together into an MP3 or WAV mix.
Chris Brake has been a freelance writer since 1999. He has attained numerous graduate and undergraduate study courses involving language and the written word as a vehicle of expression. He co-wrote the feature film, "Imaginary You."